22nd Annual San Francisco Archdiocese Holy Spirit Conference
September 21, 2019, St. Mary's Cathedral
Linda Schubert's Care
Linda has recently been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer that is not treatable. She is returning home from the hospital 10/21 /2019. She will be under Hospice care and will have significant medical expenses and caregiver needs. We know that many have been touched by her life and ministry. We, her family, are now reaching out to you, in this time of her need. If you are led to help Linda, please donate as you are able.
Linda is the author of the international best seller ,"Miracle Hour". link the words Miracle Hour to this: https://catholicbookpublishing.com/product/1275
She has traveled to more than 26 countries, speaking at national conferences and conducting workshops, retreats and days of prayer and she has been a featured speaker at the Annual San Francisco Archdiocese Holy Spirit Conferences and at the Annual NCRC Catholic Charismatic Conventions.
Her work focuses on prayer, healing, reconciliation and the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Chairman, Danny Garza
Assistant Chairman, Sally Yeo
Finance Officer, Jose Dela Torre
Secretary, Kyle Laluces
Treasurer, Romy Arellano
As a lay organization, the mission of the Charismatic Renewal is:
- To help all people come to know the love of God in their lives as demonstrated through our Lord, Jesus Christ.
- To help our brothers and sisters respond to God's love by loving God in return through a commitment to serve Christ and His Church.
- To assist them to listen and follow the movement of the Holy Spirit at work in their lives.
- To help our brothers and sisters recognize the ministry that God has called them to, and accept the gifts that God desires to bestow upon them for His work in our Church and in our world.
- To lead them to a New Life offered to us by the Holy Spirit.