"Have you ever wondered if God is real and if you will live on in eternity? Although I had faith, I used to ponder these questions. On Pentecost Sunday, I died unexpectedly of sudden cardiac death. But thanks be to God; through intercessory prayer by many, I am able to provide testimony and bear witness to a living Jesus Christ - our hope of Glory. I hope my near-death experience will elevate your faith and belief in Heaven and thus help you focus your life on earth towards our ultimate home - His Kingdom." Paul Zucarelli
Paul Zucarelli, an ordinary person working in healthcare, health insurance and banking, will celebrate he and his wife's 40th anniversary this summer. A while back he experienced a scary alert while playing golf. Ten years later he received an ominous medical alert which pointed the way to a series of heart problems and he nearly died several times on Pentecost 2017. His miraculous healing and near-death experience transformed his life. God intervened and now Paul and his wife, Beth, have become evangelists helping people to know God's grace and love.
Visit Paul Zucarelli's website
Answer our Post-Webinar Survey
Many thanks to JP2Radio.com (affiliated with EWTN)
for advertising our upcoming event.
Click Here to visit their website
where you can listen to their live radio show.
FREE APP Available for Download
In your APP Store, search for: St. JP2 Catholic Radio
Ark & the Dove Life in the Spirit Seminar: Click here
MIRACLES THROUGH FORGIVENESS
Lack of forgiveness is like a poison to our soul. What a joy to be free of the burdens of unforgiveness and to receive the graces and miracles that come from forgiveness.
As a lay organization, the mission of the Charismatic Renewal is:
- To help all people come to know the love of God in their lives as demonstrated through our Lord, Jesus Christ.
- To help our brothers and sisters respond to God's love by loving God in return through a commitment to serve Christ and His Church.
- To assist them to listen and follow the movement of the Holy Spirit at work in their lives.
- To help our brothers and sisters recognize the ministry that God has called them to, and accept the gifts that God desires to bestow upon them for His work in our Church and in our world.
- To lead them to a New Life offered to us by the Holy Spirit.